[Scilab-Dev] ilib_build with C++ and Fortran sources

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Wed Sep 26 17:46:20 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to build a c++ gateway to a fortran subtroutine, hence I
have one .cpp and one .f file. I have tried this :

files=["sci_mesh2d.cpp";"deumesh.f"]
ilib_build("mesh2d", ["mesh2d" "sci_mesh2d" "cppsci"],files, [])

but I got a completely weird error :

libtool: compile: unrecognized option
`-I/Users/mottelet/scilab/scilab-6.0.1/scilab-6.0.1.app/Contents/MacOS/share/scilab/../../include/scilab/'
libtool: compile: Try `libtool --help' for more information.
make: *** [deumesh.lo] Error 1

I guess this is the fortran compiler which complains about the -I option
(why ?). So I would like to know which compiler/linker flags I have to
give to ilib_build.

Note: I am able to build other gateways based on c++ sources only
without problem.

S.

--
Stéphane Mottelet