[Scilab-Dev] ilib_build with C++ and Fortran sources

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Sep 27 09:00:46 CEST 2018

Hello Stephane,

I strongly suggest you to keep fortran in a separate lib rather than passing all sources files (whatever the language) to be linked together. Passing all of them together imply that the compilers will handle similar command-line  arguments which is not the case in your system.  Could you send us the config.log file from the toolbox ?

Thanks for your work on Metanet, do not hesitate to ask if you need support :p

--
Clément