[Scilab-Dev] Capacitor value issue

Nicola Masarone nick67.android at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 17:18:45 CET 2019

Hi everybody,I'm just trying to use XCos with electrical components in Scilab
6.0.2, as I usually did in previous Scilab versions.I found a bug about
capacitor value in the RLC circuit I attached to this post.
If I use for capacitor value 10mF (i.e 10E-3) it works; if I use from 1mF
(1E-3) to 100uF (100E-6) I receive an error message, attached as picture.
If I use 1uF (1E-6) it works again. Same problem if I use decimal point
value (0.001, 0.0001, etc.)It seems related to the capacitor value
indication in the picture icon: TeXFormula: 'muF' when the software tries to
apply the Farad submultiples, mixing up milli with micro (just my guess).I
hope I was helpful RegardsNicola Masarone