[Scilab-Dev] [Scilab-users] Issue on Scilab Compilation on        Raspbery Pi

Chin Luh Tan chinluh.tan at bytecode-asia.com
Fri May 8 11:30:30 CEST 2020

Hi Stephane,

Just some updates, I was trying create the thirdparty folder and lib\thirdparty folder to manually put the jar and libraries in but unfortunately the configure script did not pick up the folders. I will look further into the codes.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Luh

---- On Thu, 07 May 2020 22:02:48 +0800 Stéphane Mottelet <stephane.mottelet at utc.fr> wrote ----