[Scilab-Enseignement] Withdrawal from Mailing list

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab.org
Mer 23 Mai 09:34:11 CEST 2012

Hi,

You have been successfully unsubscribed from our mailing lists. For your
information, and in case we missed a subscription of yours in another
mailing list, sending an empty mail to
mailingListName-unsubscribe at domain.com usually works on a lot of mailing
list systems to unsubscribe.

Best Regards,

Simon Gareste

On 05/23/2012 09:07 AM, Tatsuhito Ikai wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> I would like you to arrange delete my mail address from any mailing
> list of Scilab.
> I could not know how I should notify my intent to unsubscribe, please
> kindly transfer my intent to appropriate personnel.
>
> Thank you,
> T.IKAI
>

> *Scilab Communication <communication at scilab.org>*
>
> 2012/05/23 08:52 ZE2
> Please respond to
> communication at scilab.org

> 	communication at scilab.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> 	Invitation to ScilabTEC 2012, June 28th, 9.00 AM
>

> The Scilab Users Day is a unique opportunity to discover the latest
> software developments, industrial applications and enhance your
> knowledge of Scilab and its ecosystem.
>
> With *Kitware, Eramet, Sanofi, Astrium (EADS), Dassault Aviation,
> CNES* which have developed applications around Scilab software, you
> will also meet the R&D team to d*iscover Scilab 5.4.0 in live* and
> find out more about *Scilab Enterprises strategy and positioning*.
>
> ScilabTEC 2012 complete program online:
> _http://www.scilab.org/news/events/20120516_
>
> *
> ScilabTEC 2012 takes place at the École Polytechnique during Teratec
> Forum on Thursday, June 28!*
> Limited seating, register now for free
> (_http://www.teratec.eu/gb/forum/inscription.php_)

> The Scilab Consortium_