perfect_match arcost ordering?

Qasim Javed qxj051000 at utdallas.edu
Sun Apr 6 04:09:13 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to use perfect match.

According to the documentation arcost should be the costs associated
with ARCs which makes the number double the number of edges in the
undirected graph. Keep in mind that perfect_match only accepts
undirected graphs as input.

What I am unable to figure out is that what order should I specify the
costs in? Lets say I have 24 edges so that size of arcost needs to be
48. Once I specify the cost of the edges in the same sequence as I
specified the edges, I then have 24 arcs with costs. What order should I
follow for the other direction?

Thanks,
Qasim