[scilab-Users] 64 bit Linux anyone.

Malcolm Northcott mnorthcott at aoptix.com
Thu Dec 11 07:34:13 CET 2008

Sylveste, I tried the 64 bit Linux build this evening, and it's very
close . Again scilex works fine but graphics is broken. Problem
appears to be some 32 bit libs in scilab/lib which break the loader in
a pure 64bit environment . Problem libs are gluegen-rt, jogl_cg, jogl
and jogl_awt

Sent from my iPhoneh

On Dec 9, 2008, at 4:11 AM, "Sylvestre Ledru" <sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org