economic simulation toolbox/framework

"Jörg Kühne" joerg.kuehne at gmx.net
Fri Dec 19 10:12:38 CET 2008

Dear Sharad

you can find swarm under www.swarm.org. I am just interested to know if there something similar available for scilab? I am looking for a bank economic simulation framework - something similar already exists for artificial stock market simultation, see http://artstkmkt.sourceforge.net/

Best readards and happy Christmas

Joerg

-------- Original-Nachricht --------