[scilab-Users] help for a nooby

Cordero R. rcorderog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 04:54:52 CET 2008

Dear Mr Stewart

You can define symbolic parameters (variables) in SCICOS.
In SCICOS, go to Diagram ->context. You will see a SCILAB dialog window,
where you can define the variables.
For example. I define the variable R =9. Now, I can use, in differents
blocks (like constants, gains, etc), the variable "R" instead of a numeric
value.
You can modify the value of "R" before every simulation.

Raymundo Cordero
CIEEP-Perú