[scilab-Users] Scicos MOSFET gate voltage drive

Simone Mannori Simone.Mannori at inria.fr
Fri Jan 25 13:07:48 CET 2008

Shriram:

> One problem i have as of now, is defining the parameters for the MOSFET
> (attached data sheet). It is a high current (200A) MOSFET. I have asked
> the manufacturer for the spice parameters for his device and so far have
> got no updates. Can any of you guys help me parameterize this for Scicos ?

Masoud has already proposed me to write a Scilab/Scicos application
capable to compute Spice parameters from data sheet.
I have three conferences in the following weeks, so it is better is you
ask Masoud directly. A good starting point is to replicate inside Scicos
the test circuit used by the SEMIKRON to plot the curve and play with
the Spice parameters in order to obtain a reasonable match.

>From Feb. 15th I will find time also for this development.

Simone