[scilab-Users] Error message at startup

Antony Galea galea at cyber-laser.com
Thu Jul 17 08:48:23 CEST 2008

Hi.

Make sure that the file exists, has the correct persmissions (it may need to be set
executable - refer to the installation documents), is in the right place and that
your path is set correctly.

Try grepping PATH and scilab.star from README, INSTALL and other similiar documentation
files for a quick start.

Good luck,
Antony Galea