[scilab-Users] remarks

Antony Galea galea at cyber-laser.com
Fri Jul 25 10:58:43 CEST 2008

Dear Ivan,

I am not a developer, however a few suggestions:

1. what platform are you using windows/linux ...
2. what version XP SP3/vista 64 ...
3. have you tried the demos from the "?" menu
4. have you tried typing commands directly from the console with no
arguments to try to identify the problem? e.g. plot3d

Regards,
Antony