[scilab-Users] transmission line demo

Masoud NAJAFI masoud.najafi at inria.fr
Sat Mar 1 00:37:58 CET 2008

Hi,
It works on my machine. The proof is attached!
Any way, in fact, I think there should be problem with Scicos when the
number of blocks is very high (I'm not sure, I should try to increase
the number of blocks).

And about your model, you would better create a new Modelica block in
which you use "for loop" instead of using so many superblocks.
I'm currently very busy, next week I'll try to send you a block for
transmissio line with N RLC modules.

Masoud

Simone Mannori <Simone.Mannori at inria.fr> a ?it :

--