[scilab-Users] System Identification with frfit()

John Ryan jryan at shotoku.co.uk
Tue May 6 14:48:53 CEST 2008

Hi Mike,
Thanks for the suggestion; I'll give it a go. The system should be simple,
it's a DC motor driving a solid load via gears and belts. I think that the
complexity comes from stretching in the belts, lost motion in the gears and
nonlinear effects in the motor, which is why I was looking to identify it
empirically.
Regards, John