[scilab-Users] Problème pour récupérer le maillage donné par "eval3dp" [Débutant]

"Rémi G." remjg at free.fr
Thu May 29 01:33:30 CEST 2008

1) I find a partial answer to my question ;)

In order to use color with "param3d", there are 2 methods (tell me if
I'm wrong!) :
- 1st method (using "param3d1") :
First, I must get the number corresponding to the color I want using the
function "color", for example : color("red") returns the number 5.
Then, to draw a red segment between (0,0,0) and (1,1,1) for instance, I
must type this :
  t=linspace(0,1,p)
  param3d1(t,t,list(t,5.*ones(1,p)))

- 2nd method :
  t=linspace(0,1,p)
  param3d(t,t,t)
  e = gce()
  e.interp_color_vector = 5.*ones(1,p)

But this second method doesn't work... Why? Should I redraw the graph? How?

2) Now I can draw a line, I would like to draw the shortest path between
2 points I compute with Dijkstra algorithm (or Floyd). Nevertheless,
even with changing thickness option, the surface is often hiding my
path. Any idea?
I attach all the functions I wrote in the file geodesiquefunctions.sci
and a script to draw the shortest path between Paris and Tokyo
shortestpath.sce.
If someone can take a look at it?