ilib_for_link

Stéphane Paris stefane.paris at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:55:07 CEST 2008

Hi,
I'd like using ilib_for_link function with C function build_in. So I'm
trying the help example bellow :
f1=['int ext1c(n, a, b, c)'
    'int *n;     double *a, *b, *c;'
    '{int k;'
    '  for (k = 0; k < *n; ++k) '
    '      c[k] = a[k] + b[k];'
    '  return(0);}'];

mputl(f1,'fun1.c')

//creating the shared library (a gateway, a Makefile and a loader are
//generated.

ilib_for_link('ext1c','fun1.o',[],"c")

// load the shared library

exec loader.sce

//using the new primitive
a=[1,2,3];b=[4,5,6];n=3;
c=call('ext1c',n,1,'i',a,2,'d',b,3,'d','out',[1,3],4,'d');
if norm(c-(a+b)) > %eps then pause,end

in  execstr instruction    called by :

   generate a loader file
   generate a Makefile: Makelib
   running the makefile
   compilation of fun1
   building shared library (be patient)
   /usr/bin/ld: crti.o: No such file: No such file or directory
   collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
   make: *** [libext1c.la] Error 1
 !--error 10000
unix_s: error during ``make -f Makelib libext1c.la''
execution
at line      56 of function unix_s called by :
line    29 of function ilib_compile called by :
line    29 of function ilib_for_link called by :
ilib_for_link('ext1c','fun1.o',[],"c")
line    13 of exec file called by :
exec("/media/sda1/STF_STUFF/ProjetLivre/figures/testLink.sce");
in  execstr instruction    called by :

I believe i've tried this long time ago, and it works well.
Is there anybody knowing the answer to this pb ?
stf