[scilab-Users] Can I draw a graph without giving "node_x" and "node_y" values? (show_graph)

"Rémi G." remjg at free.fr
Fri May 30 03:36:08 CEST 2008

I also have another question about graph : how do I display the length
of my edges and the name of the nodes when drawing the graph?
Exemple :
    Head = [1,2,3,4,1,2,3];
    Tail = [2,3,4,1,5,5,5];
    Longueur = [1,4,2,6,2,2,1];
    // Arête k définie par le triplet (Head(k),Tail(k),Longueur(k))
    graphe1 = make_graph('Figure 1',0,5,Tail,Head);
    graphe1.edge_length = Longueur;
    graphe1.node_x = [0,500,500,0,250];
    graphe1.node_y = [500,500,0,0,250];
    graphe1.edge_label = Longueur;
    graphe1.node_label = [1:5];
    show_graph(graphe1)

As you can see I try "edge_label" or "node_label" but it doesn't work...
If someone can help me! I must finish my report for tomorow :p