[scilab-Users] installation problem Scilab 5.0.3

thomas.auphan at free.fr thomas.auphan at free.fr
Sun Nov 23 15:30:17 CET 2008

Hi,
I have the same problem, with my computer (with windows 2000 sp4, and my CPU is
a Pentium II) while installing (and trying to run) Scilab 5.0.2 and 5.0.3. Maybe
it's necessary to install the latest updates for windows 2000 (that I haven't
done yet).
I fear that I can't help you, but you are not the only person who have this
issue (if you get the solution, I'm also interested).

Best regards,
Thomas AUPHAN