[scilab-Users] graphics speed from 4.1.2 to 5.0.2 and virtual graphical window

Geraldo Netto geraldonetto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:29:32 CEST 2008

Hi Guys,

It seems a java bottleneck
i mean this performance issue that comes from java architecture

while i'm pretty newbie to ensure this
i guess it can be improved by changing
the swing to another 'widget toolkit' like swt[1]
which uses a mix of java and native api to draw the interfaces....

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Widget_Toolkit

See Ya
(and i hope it helps :))

Geraldo