[scilab-Users] Scilab 5.0.1 Failure

Simone Mannori simone.mannori at scilab.org
Sat Oct 11 08:29:15 CEST 2008

Dear Sir,

the 5.0.2 version does not crash (under Windows) but produce an alarming
"Scilab critical error .... with "unsetmenu" function".

We are investing the problem on Linux too.

I think that you have found a bug.

Do you know how to use Bugzilla?
Have systematically organized bug reports can optimize our bug fixing
effort.

Do not hesitate to ask help or signal other bug(s) on Scilab/Scicos :).

Thanks for using Scilab/Scicos.

Simone Mannori - The Scilab Consortium (DIGITEO)
Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications