Problem in graph

Wind Zero windlifephysics at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:54:58 CEST 2008

Hi, everybody.
I am running scilab 5.0.2 on fedora 9 86_64.  My  laptop  is  Gateway.  The
console window  and  the  editor  window  works  well.  However  when  I
plot  a  simple  graph, a black or grey window is  launched but there is no
plot in it. And there is no error message.
I think it may be the problem of the graphic controller. My graphic
controller is the product of Intel. So I installed the newest driver. But
the problem is still existing. Could somebody  give me some help? Thank you
very much!

Zero

--
Xu Zhang