[scilab-Users] Inexplicable result with scilab 5.0.2 and matrix multiplication

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr
Mon Oct 13 23:40:38 CEST 2008

Hello,

It is most probably a bug in the printing functions... I can reproduce
it with the binary (ie not compiled on my computer) but I can't on my
dev version (compiled with gfortran 4.3.1)
Once, we had a simular bug caused by a bug in gfortran. Maybe it is a
regression.

Thanks for pointing this out.
Sylvestre