[scilab-Users] graphics speed from 4.1.2 to 5.0.2 and virtual graphical window

Francis Drossaert Francis.Drossaert at pgs.com
Thu Oct 16 15:17:09 CEST 2008

I have not noticed any slowing down in Scilab other than the plotting of the results in a figure. I am doing fairly intense calculations e.g. fft of hundreds of columns in a matrix. All in all I am satisfied. Copy and past works now (very very useful for me) and the auto fill in is great to. The console looks better and more pleasing to the eye.