[scilab-Users] graphics speed from 4.1.2 to 5.0.2 and virtual graphical window

Simone Mannori simone.mannori at scilab.org
Thu Oct 16 17:21:24 CEST 2008

Bonjour Vyacheslav,

the model that you have send with the last email has some convergence
problem in both Scilab 4.1.2 and Scilab 5.0.

These are pure SUNDIALS issues: probably your systems ha some critical
convergence parameters to fix.
May you  be so kind to send me a version with the string in English ?

The "stop" button issue and others Scicos related problems could be
related to the relatively old model of NVIDIA card (MX440, driver
86-96.43.07). Are you sure that is not possible to find more recent
driver like this one ?

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux_display_x86_96.43.07.html

Thanks for using Scilab and Scicos

Simone Mannori - The Scilab Consortium (DIGITEO)
Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications