[scilab-Users] graphics speed from 4.1.2 to 5.0.2 and virtual graphical window

Vyacheslav V. Yurkov UVV-mail at yandex.ru
Thu Oct 16 15:39:03 CEST 2008

Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Le jeudi 16 octobre 2008 à 21:12 +0800, Vyacheslav V. Yurkov a écrit :
>
> Do you know if the acceleration of your X server is enable ?

Of course. Sometimes I play games using 3D acceleration.
>> Even button "stop" don't respond to pushing on it during simulation
>> for one-two minutes.
>>
> That is indeed an anormal issue.

Maybe it would be useful: I use jre-6u6.
Sorry for disinformation but it happens not with all models. Only with
my model I've enclosed.

2 Francis Drossaert: I'm talking about graphics in scicos emulation.

--
Vyacheslav V. Yurkov <uvv.mail at gmail.com>	Process Control Engineer
Norilsk						Tel: +79069001870

Department of process control systems
Open Joint Stock Company MMC Norilsk Nickel, brass works