plotting two y-axes, lines and bars in one plot

Simon simon.elfert at web.de
Mon Sep 1 12:08:20 CEST 2008

Thank you very much for your effort, Eric!!!

Although I am sorry - I do not understand enough of scilab yet to
understand exactly how this funtions work. Unfortunately the
reverse-statement does not work with me.

Perhaps I did not integrate them correctly... I unzipped the files and
copied them into .../scilab-4.1.2/macros/grocer/pltg_new/ and
.../scilab-4.1.2/macros/grocer/prtgroc/ respectively.

Do I have to rebuild grocer anyhow to get it work?

greetings,
Simon