[scilab-Users] Re: Re: plotting two y-axes, lines and bars in one plot

Eric Dubois grocer.toolbox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:48:49 CEST 2008

Sorry I was convinced that you were experimented in Scilab.

You have to locate the files in a directory (say c:/reverse) and then to
load the new files (each time you run Scilab) by the command:

--> getd('c:/reverse')

You can also rebuild grocer distribution with the new functions as follows:
1) unzipp again grocer distribution to reinitialize the installation
parameters
2) replace (as you did) the old functions by the new one
3) and only then run Scialb.

Eric.