Finding an integration limit

Krzysztof Dmytrów ked1908 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:35:17 CEST 2008

Hello

I have a problem. I want to find a value of integration limit.

The problem is:

B=intg(r,W,f).

Values of B and W are known, function f is given. I want to find r.
Maybe it is possible to rewrite the expresion as: B-intg(r,W,f)=0 and
to find the root of this expression with respect to r. If anyone
knows, how to do it, I would be extremely grateful for any help. I am
a newbie to Scilab, and maybe there are some manuals where I could
find solution to this problem, but I do not know where to find them
:).

Thank you
Krzysiek