[scilab-Users] man-eng-scilab-4.1.2.chm corrupted ?

liu enbo enboliu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 05:12:55 CEST 2008

the chm works very well in my pc runs on xp sp2

it's most possible your firewall program prohibit the hh.exe accessing the
internet.

I don't know why hh.exe read local .chm files need to access the internet.

you can just quit your firewall and then open the .chm file,if it works,you
need to edit the rules of your firewall.

--
somebody in somewhere