man-eng-scilab-4.1.2.chm corrupted ?

Tinia rozman at etrust.si
Tue Sep 9 09:47:18 CEST 2008

"liu enbo" <enboliu at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:a1baf7930809082012q721fa7cdy4d3a6bb05d621e9c at mail.gmail.com...
> the chm works very well in my pc runs on xp sp2
>
> it's most possible your firewall program prohibit the hh.exe accessing the
> internet.
>
> I don't know why hh.exe read local .chm files need to access the internet.
>
> you can just quit your firewall and then open the .chm file,if it
> works,you
> need to edit the rules of your firewall.

Hmm,

thanks for info. But isn't the whole purpose of chm file to have all
information stored locally... I'm using chm files mostly to have them
locally, if I work without Interne access... BTW, chm in 4.1.2 is much
bigger than 4.1.1, so I'd conclude that it includes more info... 4.1.1 chm
file works ok , aren't they based on same principle ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.