[scilab-Users] replacement for MATLAB linprog function

Michael J. McCann mjmccann at iee.org
Sat Sep 27 12:56:52 CEST 2008

Jay,
As I recollect from looking at this topic a few months ago, the
quadratic programming includes as a special case the condition where
the coefficients for the quadratic terms are zero so the method
reduces to LP. But, I haven't checked in 5.01 as I really want SciLab
for Scicos and that aborts immediately in 5.0.1
Mike.