[scilab-Users] renseignement

simone.mannori at scilab.org simone.mannori at scilab.org
Mon Apr 6 06:37:26 CEST 2009

Bonjour,

unfortunately is not yet possible run Scilab and Scicos at the same
time like Matlab/Simulink, but you can obtain the same results using
this technique:
- prepare a Scilab script that contains all the physical parameters of
  the electrical machine (like Ls, Rs, Ms, etc.) the algorithm used to
  design the controller (PID, state space, fuzzy, etc.).
  Use this script to fill some Scilab variables like A,B,C,D and F matrix
  or Ki,Kp,Pd
- run "scicos();": prepare a Scicos diagram that model the machine and
  the controller using the above variables instead than numerical
  parameters.

There are two additional techniques:
- you can "incorporate" a Scilab script _inside_ Scicos using the "contex"
  feature. Using the "internal" Scicos context the Scilab design script
  will be stored inside the Scicos diagram;
- you can run a Scicos simulation from a Scilab script using:
  Info=scicos_simulate(scs_m,Info[,%scicos_context][,flag])

  Please see the Scilab help for more details about this two features.

Do not hesitate to ask for more help: I was exposed to Clark and Park
transformations when I was young :).

Regards

   Simone Mannori

P.S. Please use English in the mailing list. S'il vous plaït ;)
     http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/s%27il_vous_pla%C3%AEt