Problems with Code Generation

trendic at gmx.de trendic at gmx.de
Fri Dec 11 10:51:17 CET 2009

Hi,

I have tried to generate Code for a super block with the new xcos tool. The Super block contains only a "sinus generator" and a "write to file" block connected to each other. The Triggering of the "write to File" block is done outside of the super block. When I run "Code Generation" Code is constructed but then it is said in a message box "sorry link problem, Undefined Variable : libnumber". In the Console the error file.dll does not exist. This is strange since the dll is created. Does anyone know what this means?

A further question is : There is a file created with the term standalone in it. What is the result of the compilation, an executable?

thanks for help

trendic