[scilab-Users] Add chapters to Scilab help system

José Luis Volta Grau jlvolta at hipuu.com.py
Fri Dec 25 20:13:49 CET 2009

Thank you, Eric, that really help me a lot;

I'd writen some help files in XML language, following the scheme of the "help_skeleton" function; then I translate them using the "xmltohtml" function; to load these .htmls' in the Scilab help system I ran "add_help_chapter" function; this works fine in 4.1.2 release.

Do you mean I should have to change "xmltohtml" by "xmltojar"; or maybe I have to use the new version of XML "help_skeleton" with Sci-5.2 ?

I will try both...

J.L.