[scilab-Users] Mac OS 10.5 Compilation issue

Eric E whalesuit at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 21:52:39 CET 2009

Thanks Sylvestre, I appreciate the response on a weekend.  I actually
stumbled across --disable-static and that got me through compilation, and
I'm glad to hear that that's a know workaround.  If I can trouble you, have
a couple more questions:
+ How can I launch the tests of the build?  I'm looking for the equivalent
of "make test", but I don't see any such targets in the Makefile.  Is there
anything similar?
+ Also, when I do make install, I get an error back from /usr/bin/install
complaining about the -D option, which evidently isn't supported by the Mac
version of install.  This seems to be happening to the .sce files at the end
of make install.  Can I change that flag to a -d, or just copy the files
over by hand?  If so, any hints where should I look to change the -D to a
-d?

Thanks,

Eric