[scilab-Users] compilation de scilab 5.1.1 sous RHEL 4u5

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Thu May 14 11:50:26 CEST 2009

Hello Raphael,

First point, if you are compiling Scilab under RHEL 4u5 because of the
problem with the "symbol GLIBC_2.4 version not found", please note that
I have fixed this issue yesterday (see bug #3131 for the reason) and
should be available in the nightly build of the branch 5.1.

Le mercredi 13 mai 2009 à 16:00 +0200, Langella Raphael a écrit :

[...]
>  g77 -g -O2 -DNDEBUG -m64 -fPIC -I../../modules/core/includes/ -c
> src/fortran/clunit.f  -fPIC -o .libs/clunit.o
> stack.h: Dans la sous-routine `clunit':
> stack.h:41:
>          integer, pointer :: stack_reserved_for_c__
>                   ^
This is due to the use of g77 instead of gfortran.
Under 64 bits CPU, we change the way we allocate the memory in the
fortran code. Only fortran 90 is providing it.
Please try with gfortran (btw, g77 is obsolete and removed from most
distributions now).

Sylvestre