[scilab-Users] compilation de scilab 5.1.1 sous RHEL 4u5

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Mon May 18 11:13:06 CEST 2009

Yes, that's exactly why I'm compiling scilab. I'll try the nightly build.
I've been able to compile it after switching to gfortran. It's just strange that configure selected g77 by default.
When I start it (the version I compiled), I get :

Could not find the Java configuration for the OS <x86_64.Linux.2.6.9>. Please contact us or submit a bug report with your detailed configuration http://bugzilla.scilab.org/

And then nothing happens. The GUI doesn't appear and the command doesn't return.