Compiling SCIAO-0.2.5 for Scilab 5

Samuel GOUGEON Samuel.Gougeon at univ-lemans.fr
Thu May 14 15:13:58 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to compile the SCIAO toolbox to use it from Scilab 5.1
on the winXP Pro OS.
When running the win-builder.sce, i get the following error:
-------
-->dir
 ans  =
AUTHORS.txt Makefile.in config       demos      man
COPYING.txt README.txt  config.h.in  examples   src
INSTALL.txt aclocal.m4  configure    loader.sce win-builder.sce
Makefile.am builder.sce configure.ac macros

-->exec win-builder.sce
-->mode(-1);
 building SciAO toolbox
 Be patient, this may take a while

 Compiling lightPipes library
-->mode(-1);
 Making all in lightPipes library
 Be patient, this may take a while
 lightPipes library compiled

 Compiling arroyo library
-->mode(-1);
 Making all in arroyo library
 Be patient, this may take a while
 arroyo library compiled

Compiling wrapper library
-->mode(-1);
 Making all in wrapper library
 Be patient, this may take a while
 arroyo_wrap library compiled

 now create the shared library
 Compiling interf shared  ibrary
 Compiling scicos shared library

   Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729.01

   NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\bin\cl.EXE"'á: code retour '0x2'
   Stop.
 !--error 10000
unix_s: error during "nmake /f Makefile.mak" execution
at line      34 of function unix_s called by :
unix_s(cmd_make)
line   227 of exec file called by :
exec win-builder.sce

------
I would appreciate any hint to fix this issue.

Thank you

Samuel