[scilab-Users] xs2eps gives inacceptable results in Scilab 5.1.1

Francis Drossaert Francis.Drossaert at pgs.com
Mon May 18 10:27:43 CEST 2009

This is indeed a serious problem in Scilab 5.x.x. I hope this can be
rectified ASAP. The xs2eps creates an ugly monster compared to the
function in Scilab 4.x.x. The other export options (unless I am
overlooking something) are not suitable for reproduction in Journals,
where typically 600dpi are required.

Francis