SciLab

Rodrigo Viegas rvaguerra at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 16:48:36 CEST 2009

Hello!

      I'm Rodrigo Viégas, a brazilian website developer and I'm trying to use SciLab as a tool in one of my websites.

      Unfortunatly I have been facing many problems to access the software through my php scripts. I don't  know how do I do it. There is one linux server to host the website and a dedicated windows computer to run applications that deal with my MySQL database.

      The idea is to create 3D graphics (and much more) in SciLab and save them into a directory to allow users to access the results wherever they are. Are you able to help me to do this task?

      Sorry for bothering you, but I really need help to deal with SciLab.

      Thank you! Using Scilab would be useful for me and my customers.

Rodrigo Viégas