[scilab-Users] xs2eps gives inacceptable results in Scilab 5.1.1

Matthias Blau blau_m at web.de
Mon May 18 22:55:00 CEST 2009

Dear Ronald,

thanks for your help. Unfortunately, this didn't solve my problem.

Anyway, I found a (similarly cumbersome) way to get "non-jagged" curves.
This is how it works:
- use xs2fig to export to fig
- then in xfig, change the "join style" manually for every curve
- unfortunately, xs2fig is not good in exporting fonts, so I had to
change all fonts manually as well
- then export from xfig to whatever you want

So, this works.

But hey Scilab team, is this how you want people to work seriously?
Again, this may not be a bug in the strict sense, but it makes Scilab
unusable for people doing science (isn't that Scilab's target group?),
so please!! fix this! It can't be that hard.

Best regards, Matthias