[scilab-Users] compilation de scilab 5.1.1 sous RHEL 4u5

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Wed May 20 14:12:23 CEST 2009

There isn't any. When I start scilab, I got the Java configuration warning and that's all. The GUI doesn't appear, there's no error, the program doesn't return. The scilab-bin process runs, but nothing happens.

I don't think it has anything to do with the Java warning, because with the binary version, I don't get the warning, but I still have exactly the same problem. Anyway, here is the warning :

Could not find the Java configuration for the OS <x86_64.Linux.2.6.9>. Please contact us or submit a bug report with your detailed configuration http://bugzilla.scilab.org/