[scilab-Users] usecanvas on remote display on linux

Vergnes Nicolas nicolas.vergnes at steria.cnes.fr
Tue Nov 3 11:03:03 CET 2009

Hi,

I tried tu use uicontrols with plots with

Cygwin X server : not working, I know that Cygwin dont support hardware accelereation.

But I'm surprised that it's not working with
Exceed on Demand : not working,I have the uicontrol/usecanvas alert message ( with Exceed on Demand, I can run other 3d softwares which require hardware acceleration )

I dont have tested with VirtualGL/TurboVNC
Regards;
Nicolas Vergnes