[scilab-Users] Question about xstring

Manuel JULIACHS manuel.juliachs at scilab.org
Fri Nov 13 10:50:57 CET 2009

Hello,

each string object located outside the axes box (which is the case in
your own example) is hidden
due to the fact that it is clipped against the box bounds and thus culled.

Setting each string object's clip_state property to "off" after it has
been created should make it visible.

As an example:

xstring(0.0, -0.2, "cloudy");
e=gce();
e.clip_state="off";

Take a look at the text_properties help page for related information.

--
Manuel Juliachs