[scilab-Users] Query for contribution in Scilab/XMLlab

StŽéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Mon Oct 12 12:45:11 CEST 2009

richa gupta a écrit :
> Dear Sir,
>
> I am currently working on the web enabling of fuctions in XMLlab the
> extension of Scilab.When we manually execute the given demos using
> xmllab 2 types of files are created:---
> 1. filename.sce
> 2. filename.tk
>
> We execute the filename.sce file and we get the output.
>                                               I am using php and xml
> for web enabling. The input will be given through php page nd we ll
> obtain the output in php page only after being processed by xml file
> as the built in function is called in xml file.
> Sir my query is that during web enabling do I hav to write the
> filename.sce and filename.tk myself or xmllab will create these 2
> files on its own.
>
>               Hoping for a soon reply.
>

> Thanking You,
> Richa Gupta
> (richa5685 at yahoo.co.in)
> (India)

Hello Richa,

in normal mode, you don't have to generate the sce and the tk file, they
are generated on the fly when the .xml file is processed. When you use
the XMLlabWebServer, you just have to give the name of the XML
file. But I am not sure I have understood what you are currently
working in : are you writing a php gateway to XMLlab ?

S.