[scilab-Users] Probably a stupid question but...

Sébastien Bihorel pomchip at free.fr
Tue Oct 13 13:54:59 CEST 2009

Hi Yann,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have some follow-up questions if you don't
mind.

Let me first explain how my system is organized and what I did after having
downloaded the archive. Scilab is installed on c:\Program Files\scilab\ on
my windows system. I have another scilab folder in D:\Docs\ where I store my
scilab projects. I have unpacked the toolbox archive in
D:\Docs\tmp\simplex-2.0\, open scilab, gone into this directory and done the
'exec builder.sce'. Things went ok according to the display. Now the
loader.sce seems to be stored in D:\Docs\tmp\simplex-2.0\.

Does that mean that if I want to use this toolbox in a project stored, let's
say, in D:\Docs\projects\my_funky_project\, I would have to change the
working directory, 'exec' the loader.sce, and then do back to the project
directory?

Is there a trace of this toolbox in other directories in my system?

Do you see a smarter way to store and build toolboxes?

Thank you