[scilab-Users] Scilab 5 under Solaris 10

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Thu Oct 15 10:12:12 CEST 2009

OK, after proper locale installation on the system, it doesn't crash anymore. But the software is still in english! I guess localization isn't finished yet. Only part of the help was in french.
By the way, I still have tiny, ugly, unreadable font for the help. I posted about that a while ago but didn't get any answer. Isn't there something that can be done about that?

Raphaël