[scilab-Users] Scilab 5 under Solaris 10

Langella Raphael raphael.langella at steria.cnes.fr
Thu Oct 15 10:47:49 CEST 2009

Actually, yes it did. I forgot about that :

-- Building for fr_FR --
/Produits/publics/sparc.SunOS.5.9/ggettext/0.17/bin/msgcat: warning: Input files contain messages in different encodings, UTF-8 among others.
                                                                     Converting the output to UTF-8.
2626 translated messages, 81 fuzzy translations, 10 untranslated messages.

> > By the way, I still have tiny, ugly, unreadable font for
> the help. I posted about that a while ago but didn't get any
> answer. Isn't there something that can be done about that?
> Sorry about that. We are receiving tonne of emails and we can
> miss some of them. Could you report a bug (with screenshots,
> configuration, os) ?
> It is the best way to have your problem processed.

Done. Bug n°4939.

Thanks