[scilab-Users] Web Interface to Scilab

R.Sathish Kumar oreske at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:57:46 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Sylvestre Ledru <
sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org> wrote:

> Le samedi 24 octobre 2009 à 23:28 +0530, R.Sathish Kumar a écrit :
>
> Btw, how have you been able to generate graphics without a graphic
> server ? (I am asking because AFAIK you need an X server to rendering
> OpenGL graphics).
>
> Sylvestre
>

> Hi,

Am using Xvfb Virtual Frame Buffer for generating graphics on the web server
that does not have a Graphics Server. Currently only static graphics
(output of plots) with no animations  are produced.Am working on how to
generate animations.

Regards,

R.Sathish Kumar