Scilab compiling problem

Michael Bajer mbajer at t-online.de
Mon Oct 26 12:04:28 CET 2009

Dear ladies and gentlemen

My name is Michael Bajer and I'm studying mechanical engineering in Munich,
currently writing my diploma thesis.

My task is to change the Scilab code.

So I downloaded all Scilab files from
svn://svn.scilab.org/Scilab/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements/Windows, and
load it into Microsoft Visual C++ Express (like on that tutorial on
www.scilab.org).

First I wanted to compile the program without changing it. But when I
compiled it, and wanted to open/start the created Wscilex.exe-file, there is
a failure that says "Java classes are missing".

So my question is how to solve the problem? Are there any other files that I
forgot?

Sincerely

M. Bajer